Monday, July 18, 2011

Should I date this girl or not?

So I met this girl last summer trough a friend. She was dating this guy and by the point I met her they have been dating for about a week. Well we were hanging out for awhile, and my friend was pressuring me to make a move and date her. well I didnt want a relationship built like that so I told her I cant do this with people pressuring me. There is another reason I didnt want to date her. She gave my best friend (the friend I met her trough) a ********, and I think on several occasions.. That just tells me that she will do that for anyone, because she told me that she dosnt like him like that.. I really did like her but like I said I didnt want a relationship build on pressure from my friends, and then that other part.. But now everytime I think about her and talk to her, I feel like I still have feelings for her. Tell me what you think, and what you think I should do?? THank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment