Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Is this girl interested in me?

Ok theres this girl i saw at my cousins house and im interested in her. And we had a 2 times were we had a really long eye contact moment one of them was just deep eye contact And the 2nd time is when i was simming i just got out of the pool and she looked me up and down twice And yes i have a 6 pack. And after she looked me up and down twice we had another very long eye contact thing and she grabbed her arm when she looked in my eyes kinda rubbed it a little and then looked away. And my aunt caught us stareing at each other then she said do you think shes cute i said yes very. Then my aunt said im going to tell her that i said that i didnt really care go for it. Then by the time she told her i was already gone when she told her. So should i expect a good or bad reaction from what ive told you? And is she interested in me? And would it be ok to add her on facebook i mean we havnt spoken yet but i dont know exactly when ill see her again so. and what if she ignores the request because she doesnt really reconize me should i sitll talk to her the next time i see her? please comment. And btw she initiated the eye contact. And what does it mean when she held and rubbed her arm? And what should I say to start a conversation with her on Facebook please comment what I can say to her on fb.? And if she ignored the request should I talk to her the next time I see her like nothing happend? And why did she hold and rub her arm why lookn at me in my eyes is that good or bad? And would it be ok to let my sister go because she wants to help me confirm If she likes me or not is that a good idea? And I know i should have talked in Person but I was just as nervous as she was I just didn't show it though. And I will see her this week what should I do when I see her say hi how's it going? Is that ok to say? And I can't get her off my mind why and why do I feel so much for her I feel like ive meet her b 4 even tho I havnt why? Abs when I see her again does this sound good to say? Hey how's it going? Mind if I hang out with you guys? And doesnt girls like honesty ? Can't I tell her the truth that I kinda have a crush on her?

No comments:

Post a Comment