Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I am pregnant..but is this true about hpv?

i am 28 weeks pregnant and i have hpv the strains that cause cervical cancer not ganital warts...and my dr.said that i can deliver my baby vaginal with no problem at all..but i heard that if i deliver my baby vaginal i can transmit the infection to my baby and brest feed?? is this true?because 4 years ago my daugher was born with laryngo malancia.and did have her vaginaly and i brest feed her..2 months later when my daughter was born i found out on my pap that i was hpv positive..she's now perfectly healthy..and i dont want to go trough the same situation again with my baby..cause my pap came back abnormal again and they did a colposcopy..they dint biopsy cause tha dr.say is to riscky that i can go to early labor..so he just say to go back 2months for a colposcopy and biopsy after my baby is born..omg this is stressing me out..

No comments:

Post a Comment