Friday, July 15, 2011

Is my dad under a spell?

Everything started a long time ago, probably a year or two. My dad started having many financial problems and unexainable health issues. Its been a long time since we haven't have spare money to spend and we are in debt with many people who try to help us by loaning money. Right now we are on a $25 budget for the whole week. I try to believe that it is a logical and explainable event and that many families have financial problems as well. However, my dad has been having aergic reactions when he is touched by my mom or me. For instance, when my dad got home from work today my mom hugged him and he automatically developed a bunch of tiny bumbs on his skin. It made him extremely itchy, but this is an everyday thing now. He has been having serious leg pains but the doctor couldn't find nothing. I tried to keep myself skeptical of all these events, but today it was creepy. My dad suddenly felt really nauceous and threw up a strange thing. He said it had the shape of a small banana and that it was opaque yellow almost light brown or gray. I'm not sure what's going on, I'm a strong believer of spells and magic, but I'm very skeptical with this. I do believe he is being harmed, but the feeling that it is his fault of our situation is much stronger than my belief. I did however had a sudden urge to do a spiritual cleanse a couple of days ago and i think that is what is causing him to throw up "The Evil". I can go on and on about all of the strange events that are happening. My dad believes that is one of his girl friends from a looooong time ago that still holds a grudge against him because he chose my mom instead of her and her life is not going well. He also has a two friends that are Pagan and witches and they confirm that he is under a spell since half of his face is happy and the other is sad (a very strange expression). I saw that too. It is especially noticable in all of his pictures. Is there anything I can do? I need help. Please give me some advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment