Monday, July 11, 2011

Help me with high school pleeeease?

Its summer and i'm so worried because during my freshman year of high school i was going trough alot because my parents were seperating and my grandparents died in a car accident and i slacked off in all my classes that by the end of the year i only had 2 credits and you need 7credits to move on to the next grade and my counsler said that ill be a freshman again next year but that i can do summer school and after school credit recovery do you think that next year ill be in all Sophmore classes during the school day and just recover all my freshman credits after school? I just dont want to be in clases with all the new freshman and not have any classes with any of my friends :( can you give me as much info about what my options are I Live in Texas btw

No comments:

Post a Comment